Bathroom Toilet Squatty Foot Stool | All Ages | One Size | Lavender
About the product
- Doctor recommended for the entire family – perfect for adults to elevate their feet for a more natural position as it relaxes the puborectalis muscle responsible for continence.
- Pediatricians recommend a toilet stool post potty training to eliminate discomfort from dangling feet.
- Reduce constipation, hemorrhoids, straining and bloating.
- Sturdy, Lightweight, Compact, One Size Fits All, Ergonomic, Easy To Clean & Easy To Store completely out of the way when not in use.
- Manufactured in the USA of high strength polypropylene with high-gloss.
- go time just go easier is the answer to adding a toilet stool to any bathroom.
- Born in the USA in 2013 and manufactured in the USA, has all the features one is looking in a toilet stool.
- Modern design, multiple colors, one size fits all toilets and humans, compact and stores under, or to the side, of the toilet.
- Use as a toilet stool for elevating the feet while on the toilet for natural elimination or as a footrest for tying your shoes, washing your feet, or painting your toes.
- Our toilet stool has a slight slant for ergonomics and reinforced rubber feet for stability.
- Made of polyprolene, it's super sturdy holding up to 250 pounds and easy to wipe clean.
- All labels are non-residue - easy to remove labels so you have a clean look in your bathroom.
- Our logo is embossed on the inside of the stool to assure brand authenticity.
- Toilet stools are great for the entire family, kids can use this to rest their feet on for better elimination posture at any age.
WE PUT THE HAPPY FEELING INTO USING A BATHROOM TOILET STOOL BY ADDING GORGEOUS COLORS TO COMPLEMENT YOUR DECOR AND HEALTH
THE REASON WHY EVERYONE SHOULD USE A TOILET STOOL TO REDUCE CONSTIPATION AND FEELING SLUGGISH
With toilet stool adults are able to elevate their feet for improved ergonomics while kids eliminate the discomfort of dangling feet syndrome that occurs post potty-training (and for many years after), and is known to cause childhood constipation, prolapsed or enlarged colon.
All good health begins in the gut. Our hair, nails, skin, breath, and mental health are affected by poor and infrequent elimination. Improper elimination affects millions of American each year and is reported to be the major cause of ill health and disease.
Elevating the feet is a super simple solution for anyone suffering from constipation, hemorrhoids, IBS, bloating or just slow elimination.
It's a win-win for the whole family. While adults improve posture, kids develop better bathroom habits as they mature.
European flair with superior ergonomics. We hired a recognized world-class, award winning ergonomic furniture designer because our committment was to create a compact, sturdy, cool and easy to use toilet stool.
Toilet stool stands out from others on the market because of its elegant form and functional design. Not too big - not too bulky. Our design is patented in 5 countries which is why it fits all toilets. It's so compact that it stores out-of-the-way under the toilet or to the side.
HERE IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU USE A BATHROOM TOILET STOOL TO ELEVATE YOUR FEET AND OPEN YOUR COLON
Benefits from simply elevating your feet.
- Reduced constipation and bloating.
- Reduced hemorrhoids and straining.
- Decreased chances of leftover toxins in your body.
- A lighter more healthy feeling throughout the day.
- Improved toilet posture adds to the chances of a healthy life and longevity.
- Easier more complete elimination without supplements or laxatives.
STOP GOING UNNATURALLY ON A STANDARD TOILET AND ELEVATE YOUR FEET SO YOU CAN FEEL BETTER AND FEEL HEALTHIER EVERYDAY
See the illustration on the left represents that the ideal natural position for elimination is one's knees being elevated above their hips. When sitting on a toilet this is done by elevating the feet to shift the hips which allows the puborectalis muscle to relax and opens the colon for easier elimination. It is not necessary to "squat" on your toilet, only to elevate your feet.
Toilet stool is the practical solution. With toilet stool elevating your feet 7.5" inches is super easy. It actually transforms any toilet into one that is ergonomic and favors the natural function of the human body.
*We do not recommend squatting on the top of the toilet.
TAKE IT FROM BOX TO BATHROOM AND SOLVE A PROBLEM FOR YOUR FAMILY INSTANTLY WITH LOVELY LAVENDER TOILET STOOL
Dangling feet as been associated with childhood constipation due to the lack of a surface to "bare down" and push.
We are confident that easgyGopro will not only lookcool in your bathroom, but is sure to elevate more than your feet!
- Designed by world-class ergonomic product designer.
- Doctor recommended for all ages.
- One size fits all toilets and humans.
- Made in USA
- One size fits all
- 17"L x 7.5" H x 8"W
Reliable After-sales Service
90-Day Money Back Guarantee 3 Years Replacement Warranty and Ready to respond within 2 hours.
- To protect consumer rights, the store uses Paypal to pay.If there is any problem with the product, you can appeal to Paypal.Please rest assured to buy!
You can pay by credit card button in PayPal, no need to have a PayPal account, see more payment details below.
- Worldwide Express Shipping
- Extremely high demand: expect 1-2 week around for it to arrive for most areas (to be safe). Limit 4 per person!
- Email & SMS Tracking: You will receive order status updates via email
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support First Book - an amazing charity that donates books to disadvantaged children who need them the most.